The Training and Placement Cell is the backbone of any institution. From the very beginning, the institute lays greater emphasis on Industrial Training and Practical Training for Engineering students. The students are introduced to industrial practices through training in the institute workshops, in factories, in installation works etc.,
The Training and Placement Cell of the institute centrally handles Campus Placement for all Engineering students. The Cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of the placement process. Arrangements for Pre-Placement Talks, Written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are arranged as per the requirements of the visiting companies.
Students are given career guidance starting from the first-year studies in respective to the subjects they learn. Generally, all placement training are of the following types,
- Company Specific
- Assessment Test
- Technical Oriented
Mock Interviews are conducted for the students often to analyze their strength and weakness which includes:
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical & HR Interview
The Training and Placement Cell activities include arranging for
- On/Off-Campus Interview
- Inplant Training
- Step Into Corporate program
- Industrial Visits for both students and faculty
- Project Work
- Career Guidance Programmes
Mr. K. Sivakumar, MCA
Mr. K. Saravanakumar, AP/ECE
- To develop the students technical knowledge and soft skills to meet the corporate recruitment process.
- To motivate students to develop their overall personality in terms of career planning, goal setting and re-skilling which will take them to good stead even after getting the job.
- To motivate students to aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as CAT, GATE, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT AND IELTS.
- To place the maximum number of students in top-notch companies through campus & off-campus interviews.
- To conduct Aptitude test, Group discussions, Mock Interviews and Technical Tests periodically. Guidance is also offered for pursuing higher studies.
- To achieve 100 % Placements for Eligible Students.
- Air-Conditioned Halls to conduct Pre-Placement Talks and other related Programmes.
- Well-equipped lab facilities to conduct on-line test and modern class rooms to conduct aptitude/written tests.
- Group Discussion Hall.
- Interview Cabins.
- 750 systems available for conducting Online Test.
- An auditorium of seating capacity 3000.