Akshaya Center for Placement in Defence (CPD) in Association with Centre for Career in Uniformed Services (CCUS), Coimbatore, provides quality coaching and camping to the young professionals for placement as Engineering officers (Technical Department) in Defence Services (Equal to IAS/ IPS) . Interested Students will be offered additional training from First Year onwards, to reach the Topmost Technical career in India. Engineering Students can appear for the interview from Third year onwards, for Campus Placement through University Entry Scheme (UES). Complete Training facility is available in ACET Campus. Akshaya CPD provides 14 types of tests to the cadres namely Screening, Psychology and Group tests. Around 100000 job opportunities are available in various departments under SSB (Services Selection Board) namely Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air force and Indian Coast Guard.
Mr.G.Selvaraj Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, ACET.
Center for Career in Uniformed Services (CCUS)
Center for Career in Uniformed Services trains aspirants for a Career in Armed Forces as Technical Officers. The course prepares the cadets enrolled to face 17 different tests conducted by Services Selection Board and helps them acquire 15 different qualities necessary for clearing the same. 100000 job Opportunities are available under various departments in Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard and majority of vacancies are open for Engineers and Engineering Students.
- CCUS is a private institution established in 2001 by Ex Defence Officers from Selection Centers to train aspirants to join Defence Services as officers.
- has placed 251 members as officers in Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Indian Coast Guard.
- 120 students for sainik schools, Rashtriya Indian Military College and Rashtriya Military Schools.
- 43 Pilots for Indira Gandhi Rastriya Uran Academy.
- 5 Members for Armed Forces Medical College.
- 7 Members for Military Nursing Service.
- 513 Jawans for military, paramilitary & police forces.
Lt. Esan, Founder & Senior Director, CCUS.
100000 JOB VACANCIES IN DEFENCE FOR THE YEAR 2014-2015.