Hostel facilities are embarked in such a way, that the students can feel homely and pursue their studies in a serene atmosphere. Our institution provides separate hostel facilities for girls with 64 rooms and has all necessary facilities for boarding and other recreational activities, to support goodwill, sociability and to play essential role in promoting community living among them.
Deputy Warden : Ms. K.Rokini (AP/ECE)
|7.30 AM to 8.25 AM||4.25 PM to 5.30 PM|
|12.00 PM to 12.50 PM||7.30 PM to 8.30 PM|
- Wi-Fi enabled hostel.
- RO water for drinking and cooking.
- Modern kitchen with dining hall.
- Tasty and Hygienic food.
- Separate food for Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian students.
- Convenient food menu for other state students.
- 24* 7 power backup and security.
- 24*7 medical facilities with vehicle service.
- Solar water heater.
- Amenity centre which includes Food court, Departmental store, Ice cream Parlour and Naturals Spa.
- Laundry service.
- Sports and leisure facilities.
- Gym and fitness facilities.
- Newspaper and Magazine facilities.
- 64 furnished rooms (cots, tables and locker facility).
- Occupancy ratio of 4:1.
- General recreation hall with 42″ LED TV in each block.
- Guest rooms.
- Free Computer Lab facility and Internet for hostellers after college hours.
- Extended library facility upto 6:30PM.
- Serene Environment graced with Temple and Nature.
Rules and Regulations
- Room once allotted for the academic year is not interchangeable without permission of the warden.
- Only 3 authorized visitors (including parents) are permitted to see their wards during the visiting hours. The visitors should have the visitors card with photo affixed and signed by the warden, when they visit their wards.
- Visiting Hours
Working Days : 04:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Holidays 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Roll call will be taken in the hostel at 9:00 p.m.
- Girl students are not allowed to go out of the hostel after 6:00 p.m. However, they are permitted to go out during holidays between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. after getting prior permission from the Warden and signing in the register kept for the purpose.
- Students will be allowed to go home once in a month, only on written requisition from the parents, stating the reason, duration of stay, etc. The parents should send the requisition form through post to the warden. No phone message will be entertained. Students are not permitted to go to the guardians house for overnight stay unless there is a specific written requisition from parents.
- Study Hours 9:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. daily.
- Students should maintain silence, discipline and finish their academic work during the study hours. Group study is not encouraged during the study hours.
- Using mobile phones during study hours and after 9:00 p.m. will be strictly prohibited.
- The inmates should not remain in the hostel during the working hours / at other times when the presence is expected in the Institution, except with the permission of the Warden.
- Abnormal activities of any nature causing disturbance to neighbors should not be carried out in the rooms.
- Discipline in the hostel will be under the control of the Principal (Warden), Deputy Wardens and Resident Tutors.
- Students should not keep large amount of cash or costly items like cameras, electronic gadgets, gold chains, rings, etc., in their rooms. Hence, complaints about loss or theft of such costly items are totally discouraged.
- No hostel student should stay away from the hostel on any day without prior permission from the Warden.
Ragging means display of noisy, disorderly conduct doing any act which causes or is likely to cause physical or psychological harm or raise apprehension or fear or shame or embarrassment to a student in any educational institution and includes teasing, abusing playing practical jokes on, or causing hurt to such students or asking the student to do any act or perform something which such student will not in the ordinary course, willingly do. Students involved in ragging will be severely punished as per the Tamilnadu Prohibition of Ragging Act 1997.
Punishment for Ragging :
- Imprisonment for 2 years.
- A fine of Rs.10,000/-.
- Dismissal from the Institution and shall not be admitted in any other educational Institution.