1. The electronic manuscript should be submitted via journal e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Manuscript should be prepared in journal format (find FCTET_TEMPLATE.docx at right side of this page). Use 1 point line spacing for abstract and 1.15 for contents. Use the automatic number system, and mathematical equations should be prepared by Microsoft equation function.
3. Title page should contain title of the paper, list of authors and running title. The page followed by name of the authors, designation, institute, full postal address and E-mail id. Journal will be made all correspondence to the corresponding author. Therefore corresponding author should mention their identity by * symbol and provide address for correspondence / E-mail id separately.
4. Abstract is limited to 100–200 words that outline the purpose of the research, handled methodology and significant results. Provide 6 to 8 key words or phrases for cross-indexing your article.
5. For headings, use the decimal system of headings with no more than three levels.
6. Reference citations in the text should be identified by numbers in square brackets for example: explored in detail by Vandermeer ; conducted by many researchers [1-4, 7].