Science Club was inaugurated on 28.2.2014. It offers a chance to do science related activities that extend and enhance the science that they experience in the classroom. Science Club uses the opportunity to explore areas of science and give the students plenty of opportunities to do practical work related to science. Science Club form the back bone of co-curricular activities in science.
- To explore Science, Engineering and Technology careers.
- To develop mental process skill necessary for coursework in Science, Technology Engineering and Math (STEM).
- To develop a general interest in science.
- To inculcate scientific attitude and provide opportunities for training in scientific method.
- To develop interest in scientific hobbies.
- To encourage individual and group activities.
- To stimulate active participation and initiative among students in the learning process.
- To keep the students in touch with the recent advances in science.
- Mrs. R. Sangeetha, Assistant Professor, Physics.