English Literary Club
The English Literary Club of ACET functions with an aim to develop the imaginative capacities of students by encouraging them to give free expression to their ideas through various literary forms. The activities of this club are planned to augment the output of the members of the club and thereby imparting these values to the student community as a whole. The literary capabilities inherent in the students need to be brought out to give flair to their creative aptitude. As a preliminary step, a committee is formed; student members are enrolled, in spite of belonging to varied disciplines. Each of them was provided with a platform to express their literary ideas and their passion for literary activities. It offers a competing platform for the knowledge-hungry students and promises to cultivate a passion for quizzing, Debating, Creative Writing, Literature, Miming, Elocution, etc., among the students.
- To develop self-efficacy and confidence and would help to enhance the general knowledge.
- To benefit students in the disciplines of writing and speaking by conducting events those are both instructional and enjoyable.
- To sharpen the skills of logical thinking.
- To develop excellent communication skills and to teach thinking spontaneously.
- To analyze issues and come up with solutions.
- To develop organization skills and persuasive skills.
- To build beneficial skills those are much needed in various workplaces.
- To express thoughts and ideas in a better way.
- To prepare students work in a global community by teaching them about social, political and moral issues.
- To help in being with confidence at ease not only professionally, but also socially.
- To boost positive habits like reading and increasing daily awareness.
Staff Co-ordinator: Dr.A.AnithaSree,AP/ English